Friday, September 18, 2009

South Austin Bohemia

I'm the girl behind SoCoDivka Designs on etsy. I also have a site at www.socodivkadesigns.com (as well as Facebook and Twitter, too).

I craft jewelry from vintage and vintage-style Lucite and acrylic flowers and beads inspired by a love of mid-century style and Bohemia. (I'm half Czech--it's in my blood!) I also create flowered & feathered hair accessories ... inspired by flappers, burlesque dancers, and pin-up girls of the past. I'm beginning to take custom orders, too. (Also, I take custom mosaic work, but that will be another blog!) And I will also list neat vintage finds I come across from time to time--like those cowboys boots I found to die for, three sizes too small!

I'd love to share with you my various finds and discoveries along this crafty journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment