Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Silversmithing holiday dreams...

My finace bought me a 6-week class in silversmithing starting in February for Christmas! So by March, expect to see some new designs in sterling silver! Yay! I've been wanting to do this for a while, as I tried it almost 10 years ago, and I loved it but never had the time and money to get a studio going. My sweetie also got me a new pair of metal clippers in my stocking. His mom got me a giftcard to a craft store, and my dad lent me a book on jewelry design and metal smithing while we were visiting for the holidays.

Expect to see some new, exciting things in SoCoDivka Designs' future! I have a ton of new beads and things sitting on my work table, too, and can't wait to bring you some new ideas that have been brewing in the new year.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great new year!
Tell me what Santa brought you in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment