Thursday, June 24, 2010

Loteria Confetti!

I just got an idea for table confetti for our wedding, and maybe you can use this idea for something festive, too! I wanted to write it down before I forget it, because my mind is going a million miles a minute lately.

I bought some pre-cut paper flower confetti in aqua at Michael's for something dumb, like $4 or $5 bucks for a little jar. I was daydreaming of the other things I could make confetti with (going with our schizo vintage/Mexican fiesta/dia de los muertos/papel picado themes) and thought about the random stack of Loteria cards I found in our closet the other night (which you can find in your town or on the internet... I just happen to be a hopeless packrat). Plus, I saw some awesome cut-out stamps at Michael's that I bet could make confetti even more fun!

I will post when I make them and have pics to share. I have a busy weekend of crafting coming up - new vintage Lucite studs to take to Lovely, Austin, painting ball jars aqua blue for centerpieces, and making confetti!



While I was looking for the graphic above, I also found this AMAZING fabric.... Guess who's ordering some for table runners... or hell, the ring-bearer pillow I keep putting off making! :)



xo,
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment