Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Custom Work

Since getting back from my honeymoon, I've been busy getting two custom bridal orders together!

The first was a group of four necklaces--in navy blue, black, and silver--for my dear friends Jamie and Daniel's wedding. The bridesmaids got asymmetrical necklaces with a navy blue vintage-inspired Lucite floral cabochon set in silver with silver Czech glass beads. The groomsmaiden got a black vintage Lucite rose with silver Czech glass beads.

I was so excited to get to see these on the ladies last Saturday. They looked great! 




I also just finished a custom duo for a bride who's getting married in January, as gifts for the friends reading in her ceremony.

One features a vintage Lucite butterfly wing charm and the other features a Tibetan silver butterfly flower. Both feature deep grayish-plum glass pearls.


That's it for now. As always, let me know if you have any custom ideas you want to talk about. I will be out in about in a couple of weeks for the second weekend of E.A.S.T. and First Thursday in December--both with my friend Cindy of Dead Weather letterpress. I will post details here soon!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment