Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute FREE DIY X-Mas Mix Tape

I have recently fallen in love with the blog Happiness Is... Her daily doses of cute and covet-worthy items are always a bright spot in my inbox. Yesterday, she featured this great freebie for any last minute Christmas mix CDs you're making! Perfect along with a bottle of wine or homemade cookies for a Christmas party host or hostess or anyone road-tripping this holiday!


What's your favorite Christmas tune for the perfect holiday mix tape? Let me know in the comments!

I've had "Last Christmas" by Wham in my head all week! (I also hear the Glee version is great!) I'm also loving Electronic Santa from Blazer Force. Did you know you can download a whole FREE indie Christmas mix, The Christmas Gig, on Target's website?

Best Coast and Wavves
Coconut Records, a solo project by Jason Schwartzman (swoon)
Blazer Force

No comments:

Post a Comment