Friday, May 7, 2010

What I've been up to....

Well, not making enough jewelry for one! I'm on it!

Almost all of my pieces are at Lovely, Austin, and I just have a small handful on etsy right now. What I do have up is 15% off through Sunday to for a Mother's Day sale. Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas!

This wedding planning takes a lot of energy!! But it's coming together. My DIY save the date postcards went out yesterday!

We also got to go to Jazzfest in New Orleans, one of my favorite cities in the world, to see a reunited Simon and Garfunkel. I hadn't been in more than five years since the storm and Mike had never been. (He fell in love, as I knew he would!) We ate delicious food --shrimp, oysters, crab, crawfish, muffuletta, po-boy--ran around the city, made new friends, and had as much fun as you can pack into 65 hours or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment