Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We're getting married!

In just a few short days on Saturday, October 2nd, we will be getting married before the sunset in Liberty Hill, Texas, on the banks of the San Gabriel River!

I am trying to finish up work, scurry about for last-minute preparations, and crafts, and rest up. Only me and my terrible timing... I actually came down with strep throat and a respiratory infection just days before our wedding! What a week it's been!

But today, which cheered me up immensely, our lovely photographer, Heather Curiel, sent me the tintypes I took with her a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited! In case you don't know much about tintypes, you can read more here. They are a style of primitive photography from the mid-1800s. I don't want to give away too much before the wedding, but here is a sneak peak. I'll talk to you again in a couple of weeks! All the best!

Shanna
xoxo

Tintype by Heather Curiel

No comments:

Post a Comment