Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Crafts

 Two weeks to Christmas!? That's crazy. Where did 2010 go? While we've barely managed to get our tree and lights up, I still hope to make a couple Christmas homemade crafts. 


At the top of my list, these gift tags. We made chocolate orange homebrew beer (yum!!) for gifting this year. Instead of going the label route we did for our wedding brew, I want to make these gift tags, and tie them to the bottles with baking twine!


Holiday Freebie: Typographic Gift Tags » Eat Drink Chic

I always love bunting to cheer up a space - 

DIY: winter fun bunting {download}



I also love these felt crafts, found via  Oh, Hello, Friend 


DIY: felt shingle tree

DecoratingHomemade for the Holidays: Easy Felt Crafts

 

What holiday crafts are you making this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment